Hello! My name is Emma and I have always felt a deep connection to nature and the power of her rhythms, passionate about exploring the art and science of traditional medicine.
I live on an island off the North-West coast of Wales called Ynys Môn, ‘The Mother of Wales’ and the last stronghold of the Druids. This is an island steeped in ancient history, mythology and wild natural beauty where you will often find me working in the apothecary garden or foraging further afield. Other times, I’ll be quietly sat in my herbal medicine studio consulting, researching and crafting remedies for the home dispensary.
Nature healing has inspired my life, so much so, my wish is to share these gentle healing techniques for health and resonant wellbeing.
In addition to my training with the College of Naturopathic Medicine (to include 500+ supervised clinic hours and an award for overall academic and clinic results in herbal medicine 2014/2015), I also employ the below practices with examples of areas I can support and guide you in:
The Renaissance School of Practical Astrology™: Medical Astrology | Planetary Health Chart (available in 2019)
Medical astrology is an ancient art and science which studies the relationship between the astrological symbolism in your natal chart and how it translates to the body and mind. It is a sophisticated healing system for assessing health and wellbeing, enabling one to navigate life’s challenges with greater grace and ease.
C.H.E.K Institute : Optimal Health and Fitness through Practical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Coaching (Level 1 & 2)
- Identify your dream and roadblocks to success.
- Individualised diet and nutrition. Discover your Primal Pattern® type. Get to know and understand your metabolic pace.
- Recalibrate and fine-tune circadian rhythm health e.g sleep-wake cycle, eating patterns and hormone release.
- Stress and weight management.
- Digestive system and detoxification health.
- Fungal and parasite infections.
- Working energy into the body with ‘Zone’ (chakra) exercises.
UK Centre for Living Foods : Living Foods Practitioner (Dr. Ann Wigmore’s original Living Foods Programme by Elaine Bruce)
- Create a personal care naturopathic routine.
- Organise a living foods kitchen and indoor garden.
- Juicing and smoothie making.
- Grow and use sprouted seeds and indoor microgreens such as wheatgrass.
- Make fermented foods.
- Make dehydrated foods.
- Recipe and transition support to healthy living.
International Association of Crystal Healing Therapists : Crystal Therapy Practitioner
- Chakra healing and energy balancing.
- An invitation to simply relax.
I have an Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work certificate and am registered with the Association of Master Herbalists (MAMH), who adhere to a strict code of ethics and practice. I also regularly complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) education.